At Juneau Shore Tours, we'll do everything we can to ensure you have all of the information you need to find the tour that is right for you as well as to prepare for your excursion. Upon completing your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email that outlines the details of your tour, where you need to meet, what time, and helpful information such as what you should bring along for your tour. And we're always here to answer any questions you might have in preparation for your tour.
Cancellation PoliciesStandard Cancellation Policy: You may cancel up to 14-days before the tour for a refund. No refund is available if canceled within 14-days of the tour. If your cruise ship doesn’t arrive in port, or is late and causes you to miss the tour, or if for any reason the tour is canceled (due to weather, for example) you will receive a refund. *The Book Now, Pay Later option requires a 5% deposit that is non-refundable. Juneau Shore Tours must be notified at (844) 626-9600 or by email for a refund to be issued. To request a cancellation, please provide us with your reservation number (beginning with the letter “A” followed by numbers), as well as your reason for cancellation. We send an email out once the refund has been issued, it can then take 5-10 days to show up on your credit card statement.
Book Now, Pay LaterOur Book Now, Pay Later option allows you to make your reservation with just a 5% non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is paid two weeks before your tour. The 5% deposit is non-refundable under all circumstances. Your final payment is automatically scheduled with the credit card used for your deposit. This payment will be processed 13 days before the date of the first tour on your invoice. A reminder email will be sent to you 5 days before this payment. If your payment is declined, your reservation will be canceled. To update your credit card information you must contact us at least 14 days before the date of the first tour on your invoice. Please see these examples for the refund amounts for each payment method: Tour reserved with payment in full
- Canceled at least 14 days before the tour: 100% refund
- The tour is canceled due to weather: 100% refund
- Your cruise ship’s schedule is canceled or delayed (causing you to miss the tour): 100% refund
- Canceled at least 14 days before the tour: Your payment for the remaining balance will be canceled. Your 5% deposit is not refunded.
- The tour is canceled due to weather: 95% refund
- Your cruise ship’s schedule is canceled or delayed (causing you to miss the tour): 95% refund
We guarantee that you will not miss your cruise ship. We book tours for thousands of cruise ship passengers every year and we’ve never left anyone behind! If you were to miss your ship’s departure through no fault of your own on a tour that has been booked with us, we will get you to your next port of call. Transportation and any necessary lodging will be provided.
*This guarantee is not provided for guests docking in Haines that elect to go to Skagway for a tour via ferry.
Save $100 when you book three or more tours with us! The means by which the multi-tour discount is applied varies by booking method:
- If three or more tours are added to your cart, the discount will be automatically applied to the total during checkout. Contact us if for any reason the discount is not automatically applied during multiple-tour checkout, and we will apply it manually.
- If your third tour is booked at a later time than the first and second tour, you will need to contact us so a reservations agent may apply the discount for you.
The multi-tour discount is contingent upon all qualifying activities taking place. If a tour is canceled due to weather or any reason, the multi-tour discount becomes void. The multi-tour discount is only applicable when there are two or more guests per reservation.